HMRC Employers Helpline Number for UK – 0870 025 0061
All calls to our numbers cost 13 pence per minute plus your telephone provider’s access charge.
You can speak to someone at HMRC regarding your obligations as an employer by calling our HMRC Employers Helpline on 0870 025 0061.
Reasons to Contact HMRC Employers Helpline
As an employer based in the UK, you can call HMRC to get advice covering the following areas: –
• How to confirm an employee’s tax code
• Help to support new employees
• Check your rates and thresholds as an employer
• Check the rules governing expenses and benefits for employers
• Ask about stakeholder pensions
• Check your responsibilities for employee student loan repayments
• Discuss the Construction Industry Scheme
• PAYE in real time including:
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Maternity Pay
• Paternity Pay
• Additional Paternity Pay
Please be aware that you will need your employer reference number when you call the HMRC Employer helpline on 0870 025 0061. Speak to a HMRC agent by calling the direct HMRC Employer helpline number.
Complete information about HMRC in UK can be viewed here.